Depends on what you´d like to do. Most jobs in the industry don´t require a degree but great portfolios! :)
I’d want to design the covers, poster work, etc. Nothing involving the construction of the game itself - but the position I want is hard to find and doing research most of it is outsourced.
- paperclipbender reblogged this from mad-adam
- ayakashiii reblogged this from mad-adam
- ayakashiii likes this
- isaac-clarke likes this
- draklorleah likes this
- jayveesto reblogged this from mad-adam and added:
- mad-adam reblogged this from thehya and added:
- kassa-fabrication likes this
- mad-adam likes this
- thehya reblogged this from mad-adam and added:
- archivingcoriander said: I know that feel. It sucks because I still love design and I know programming wouldn’t be for me.